Digital Campaign Manager – AdTech
About the Client
The client is a global leader in the AdTech industry, focusing on outcome-based marketing. They work on exciting technologies, and strive to provide marketing solutions that create transparent, provable outcomes for brands. They have over 8000 employees in over 40 offices around the world, and are looking to hire a Digital Campaign Manager.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for the management of digital campaign deployments, management of production staff including escalations throughout the APAC region.
- Leading new client onboarding
- Work and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to drive campaign results.
- Will be responsible for the execution of the project life cycle aligned to client business needs
- End to End campaign/production management with in-house tool and remote teams.
- Ability to deliver complex training and workshops to an audience of advanced users in a CRM environment.
- Support measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience of managing resources in delivering digital messaging (Email, SMS, Mobile Push, Social)/CRM based campaign deployments
- 5 or more years of Digital Messaging Campaign Marketing technology or related field experience
- Project management skills; able to work on multiple project in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL database familiarity, DNS, Email deliverability, Social Media channels campaigns
- Ideally have experience either in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign or a similar platform
What’s on Offer
The client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing AdTech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the AdTech industry with their top-tier technological products. This is a perfect job for the ambitious professional who wishes to participate to the maturing growth of services in a Professional Services Organization supporting an IT technology in the area of interactive marketing and who wishes to expand his marketing expertise by working with a world-class group of marketing professionals.
Job Reference No. AMP4205257
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital
- Application/Production Support Engineer (eCommerce, Permanent)