A digital experience agency specializing in marketing technology, HubSpot CRM implementation & CMS development, social media marketing, UI/UX design & digital marketing campaigns.
They are looking for someone who works well in a collaborative environment and is capable of both revolutionary ideation and rapid execution.
As part of their Creative team, you will use your writing skills to support their portfolio of clients across a range of copy and content needs, including tactical campaigns, website content planning and creation, brand advertising, infographics, social media and more.
They will expect you to be adept at:
- Understanding their client’s business challenges/objectives and translating them into visual communications and strategy.
- Brainstorming with fellow creative/business team members to conceive creative solutions.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Designers, Account Managers and their Client to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives.
- Creating content adhering to the account’s tonality and guideline.
- Being versatile with writing long or short copy in various styles across different touch points, with emphasis on the digital space.
- Providing expertise support for project research, new business development and concept presentations.
- Regroup with the Creative Director and Business Leadership team throughout the creative process, leading up to the presentation of ideas to clients.
- Be involved in the creation and presentation of pitches.
- Maintaining high standards for writing and proofreading.
- Oversee any freelance copywriters.
- Diploma/Degree in a relevant field of study (i.e. Mass Communications, Arts, Journalism or Marketing)
- At least 2-3 years of copywriting experience including brand campaigns, digital and social media.
- Familiarity with web copywriting best practices.
Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art, design and typography are highly desirable.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, able to uphold quality standards of style and grammar to produce high-quality edited content.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects at once, work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities at any given time.
|Job Reference No. AV11030921|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager