Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
Join a Singapore local brand grown company that produce infant and baby care products.
- Develop a marketing strategy on the development of online, offline, roadshow/event for marketing plans.
- Manage and grow our online portal based on sessions spend, repeat visit and conversions.
- Open, manage and do strategic planning and promotion for E-commerce platforms: Twinkle Website, Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10, Amazon and other online store and order fullfillment.
- You should be the pilot in driving the digital ecosystem and lead cross functional projects for marketing.
- Develop, deliver and optimize digital programs in support of the key themes and audience focus in all our project.
- Maximize the impact of all digital channels (online, social media, community) to ensure integrated digital execution.
- Leverage into digital channels in a relevant way to make an impact on program outcomes and deliver measurable business impact.
- Focus on audience engagement to grow and strengthen relationships with prospects, customers and partners.
- Event planning and co-ordination.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, New Media or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of online marketing/ digital marketing strategy experience.
- Min 1-3 years ‘experience as Digital Marketing would be considered as Digital Marketing Manager
- Have a good knowledge of Google Analytic, SEO, SEM, PPC, Mobile App, Facebook, Email Marketing, Forum, and blog.
- Skills in Photoshop, photography and video editing would be an advantage.
- Experience in ecommerce, email marketing, and social media.
- Expert knowledge of the latest analytics solutions and methodologies
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practices.
- Passion for data interpretation and optimisation
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Love to read and keep up with the online and branding in the marketing strategy
- Have a creative ideas and good sense of design
- Passionate, customer focused and able to strategize with a strong desire and ability to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns.
- Well versed in English.
|Job Reference No. AV12030921|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager