Digital Marketing Executive
A close-knit team with international exposure and a company that promotes work-life balance.
About your new company
They are looking for a Account/Project Executive with interest in the Advertising, Media and Digital-related industries. Your role involves predominantly managing digital campaigns for one of the top international Cosmetic Brands across APAC, with a focus on Greater China. You will support the Senior Account Executive with day-to-day servicing of clients, project management and assist with general administration and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Good Project Management Skills to execute, manage and monitor all client projects
- Communicate/Update client via email on day-to-day project/campaign progress.
- Draft clear concise project briefs and documentation.
- Vet campaign materials in detail.
- Work collaboratively with the Account and Design team to always deliver quality work on time.
- Complete other ad hoc tasks/assignments
To succeed you need
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in the advertising, media, or digital marketing industry.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently and follow timelines closely.
- Able to vet through Chinese content (Intended for the China Market)
- Organised, systematic and meticulous, and able to work under pressure.
What you’ll be offered
- They provide you exposure to various types of projects depending on your ability and drive.
- Liaise and work directly with MNCs on their regional campaigns.
- Openly share ideas/suggestions within our agile team, and effect change.
- They constantly strive toward work-life balance.
- They are committed to bringing out the best in every individual who joins them.
Please provide your resume with a cover letter sharing what attracted you to this position and how you fit the brief.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job Reference No. AV200206935G-A|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Senior Digital Account Executive
- Merchant Acquisition / Account Manager (Digital Payments)
- Sales Support Analyst
- Digital Copywriter
- Digital Art Director
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- Management Associate
- Regional Business Development Manager SEA
- Partnerships Manager
- SEO Manager
- Marketing Specialist (SMB)
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager