Digital Marketing Manager, APAC (Avado)
We are Avado and we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager APAC.
We believe in unlocking potential and changing lives. Our award winning, digitally powered learning gives people and businesses all over the world the critical skills they need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing world – and tomorrow’s. Our unique approach to lifelong learning combines deep expertise, collaborative learning, scalable technology and award-winning learning design to deliver experiences that have real impact. Our goal is to reinvent learning for fulfilling lifelong careers.
We offer a competitive compensation package with good commissions, holiday entitlement and medical cover. This is your opportunity to work with globally renowned experts in the fields of Marketing, Data and Digital Transformation. If you want to be part of a team delivering cutting edge Digital Transformation in Asia, then this role will be perfect for you and your career.
What you’ll do
- Lead the execution of the APAC B2B/B2C marketing strategy, achieving global and APAC KPIs within budget.
- Build strong and effective relationships with the Inside Sales and Field Sales teams to work with them to build a marketing pipeline and drive revenue growth.
- Acquire new customer leads through the management of online and offline marketing programmes, including PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing, and analytics.
- Develop and manage broad-based marketing programs from conception through implementation and results measurement.
- Increase and maximise brand awareness via best-in-class marketing collateral.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our customers and products, and build strong relationships with our network of experts, to enable the development of thought leadership articles, white papers, and other content.
- Work with the global marketing team to ensure the Avado APAC website is kept up to date and relevant, localising content where required.
- Work with the Sales, Learning Experience and Product teams to secure and publish effective client and learner case studies on a regular basis.
- Work with the Product and Sales teams to optimise new product launches for the APAC market.
- Track marketing activities against the marketing plan and KPIs and provide regular reports in weekly meetings and when required.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the learning sector within Singapore and across APAC to enable continuous optimisation of marketing activities.
- Strong digital marketing experience across B2C and B2B within a results-led environment, ideally in the L&D solutions, consultancy, or agency space.
- Knowledge in Salesforce and/or HubSpot would be advantageous.
- Proven experience driving the marketing function within a corporate environment.
- Proven success in performance-based lead generation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience working in a start-up or SME environment.
- Results orientated team player able to work independently under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people. They guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
Our benefits include
- Holidays – 20 days plus public holidays, increasing by 1 day after 2 years and a further day after 4 years.
- A day off on or around your birthday
- Statutory insurance.
- Great work life balance through flexi working/remote working.
- Various opportunities to gain an immersive experience into the broad range of Avado products and proposition.
- Virtual mindfulness activities on Mondays and Friday.
- Periodic access to a professional business / executive coach, enabling you to spend time thinking through and planning your personal growth and development.
We are highly inclusive
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. We’re constantly looking for more ways to create a real sense of belonging for anyone joining our team, we believe in community spirit, and we work with our people on all the things the business can do to help this community thrive.
|Job Reference No. AV8250821|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager