General Manager, Marketing
An established FMCG company is looking for an experienced Marketer to lead their Marketing team
Your new company
The client is a widely known FMCG brand and they are looking for a senior marketer to lead their marketing team of 15.
Your new role
As the GM of Marketing, you will lead and manage the marketing team to ensure the proper execution of marketing strategies and plans. Your responsibilities will include product management, brand management, communication and eCommerce.
What you’ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have at least 10 years of experience in a similar capacity and preferably with a FMCG background. Management experience is preferred and you will need to display an ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get in return
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, you will be managing a high performing team and join an established brand. If you enjoy a management role and the ability to initiate your own strategies, this role might be for you!
|Job Reference No. AHY1199132|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager