Global Vice President, Marketing – Series A SaaS Firm
About the Client
The client, an exciting Series-A, Software-as-a-Service ‘SaaS’ firm is building innovating solutions that are helping automation of processes for enterprise clients. They have already built a revenue pipeline across financial, e-commerce, travel, transportation, healthcare, and other industries. Besides bringing positive impact to cost, their solutions are increasing efficiency and reliability.
The Global VP, Marketing will report directly to the COO (Co-Founder). The counterparts for this role will be the CFO, VP Sales, CHRO, CTO etc.
This is a leadership role that requires the individual to be hands on, as the plan is to be lean and mean. This role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Build a global marketing team, including in-country teams in markets like Indonesia, China etc.
- Lead the global brand efforts for the business
- Manage key media relationships and develop in-house public relations’ capabilities
- Hire and lead a strong field marketing team that can generate predictable sales leads and work with the VP Sales to drive revenue growth
- Bridge the gap between product management and marketing communications
- Define and size target markets and specific GTM strategies
- Design and manage global marketing budgets
The Successful Applicant
The successful VP, Marketing will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- MBA or Masters’ Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, or a relevant discipline
- Minimum twelve years’ experience in leading regional/global marketing with at least five years in an early stage SaaS business
- Experience of having worked in a pre-Series A start-up and gone through subsequent investment rounds or even an exit would be highly preferred
- Expertise in building multi-functional marketing teams including branding, lead generation, product marketing, communications
- Strong commercial acumen and worked in a firm where marketing is extremely data led
What’s on Offer
The client offers you an opportunity to be in an extremely innovative environment and autonomy to build and lead the marketing function.
- The role is ideal for someone who is in a VP or CMO role with an enterprise software firm and looking for an early stage play which comes with its risk and reward.
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear growth objectives and expectations on talent development. The remuneration for the role, benefits and stock options will be competitive.
Recent Job Vacancies
- APAC Marketing Manager, Contract
- Business Development Manager (KOL Marketing) - AdTech
- Regional Marketing Lead (Pharma)
- Senior Manager, Partnerships & Strategic Alliances - STEM
- Accounts Executive - Billing
- Regional Commercial Director- CPG
- SEA Sales Director - EdTech
- Client Development Director - AdTech (Programmatic)
- Associate, Trade Sales, Global Transaction Banking
- Product Designer - Fintech
- R&D Manager (Food Technologist)
- Strategy & Finance Analyst/Senior Analyst
- Lead, Corporate Comms & Ethics - Global Tech Player
- Regional Brand Manager - FMCG
- Senior Account Executive, SE Asia - Financial Software Services
- Recruitment Manager, Sales & Marketing