JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on brand building strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Support the JAPAC regional Brand Lead in growing, advocating for, and driving brand strategy, creativity and brand governance
- Manage and organize intake of all new JAPAC initiatives and requests
- Maintain day-to-day program management, project management systems and tracking
- Consolidate all Brand team program analysis, reporting and coordination across Global Brand team and JAPAC project leads
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience working in a brand building marketing role, with at least 3 of those years working in an advertising or marketing agency in program management or account management.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into flawless creative execution with an eye for brand narrative and design continuity.
- Highly organized, comfortable and competent with general creative program management and operational good practices.
- Excellent communicator with ability to navigate ambiguity, convey strategy, handle objections, and work collaboratively with a variety of teams.
- Manage campaign development process from start to finish, including campaign briefing, go-to-market execution, and post-campaign measurement and analysis.
- Experience working with both creative agencies, partners, and vendors, and in corporate ‘in-house’ environments.
- Experience working internationally and with a global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios in the JAPAC region.
What you’ll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
|Job Reference No. AV1203352|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager