Marketing Manager (Publishing)
About the Client
Headquartered in California, the client is a leader within the publishing industry. They pride themselves as a diverse and inclusive organization coupled with a strong passion for sustainability.
- Work with internal stakeholders for all marketing initiatives & development of campaigns.
- Curation of mid to long term marketing strategies to increase sales opportunities.
- Conceptualizing marketing content according to customers needs and goals.
- Collaborate with Social Media team to curate innovate and engaging campaigns.
- Explore new marketing methodologies to constantly grow and innovate.
The Successful Applicant
- About 4 years of B2B / B2C marketing experience
- Strong people management skillset
- Initiative and self driven
- High energy personality with strong communication skills
- Strong believer in continuous growing and learning
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy working in an diverse and inclusive workplace filled with amazing personalities. The client is a strong advocate for mental wellness and focuses on employee well-being. Priding themselves as a strong lead in digital transformation, coupled together with an exceptional career prospective, this is an exciting organization for the successful candidate to continue their career growth.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital
- Application/Production Support Engineer (eCommerce, Permanent)