Marketing Specialist (SMB)
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Well-Established Technology Company
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on marketing strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the SEA SMB marketing team through business analysis and development.
- Maintain regular updates of key performance indicators and inform decision making for senior leadership.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives. Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage analysis across all functions and regions. Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
What you’ll need to succeed
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing
- Strong analytical capability, experience with analytical tasks, and driving insight
- Exceptional project management skills, and able to lead projects independently
- Ability to use data and insight to develop existing approach, and invent new revenue driving ideas and campaigns
- Experience of working with media and scaled digital/online marketing campaigns (either consumer or business campaigns).
- Ideally, also experience of scalable business-to-business marketing campaigns such as email marketing, competitions, incentive programs.
- Experience with development of digital and creative assets
- Experience working and partnering with creative and media agencies
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Understanding of markets across Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand)
- Strong understanding and experience in the search and online advertising market
- Previous experience in both traditional and digital advertising a plus
What you’ll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
|Job Reference No. AV1199171|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager