Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Well-Established Technology Company
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on marketing strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Partner management with retailers in select APAC markets
- Rollout new online and offline brand presence with each of the retailers
- Build annual channel marketing plans with each of the retailers, ensure execution with our creative agencies and analyze metrics and insights to improve the next year’s annual plan Innovate with retail special pilot projects to increase conversion in-store
- Gather consumer insights and market analysis for the retail environment.
- Understand industry dynamics and user satisfaction, and use this knowledge to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with Hardware Sales, Retail Ops, and Product teams in order to develop and plan significant launch moments throughout the year.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Retail and channel marketing experience
- BA or BS Degree 3 to 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- A track record of marketing excellence and building partnerships, with experience working in retail and/or technology.
- Strong creative judgement. A talent for distilling complex issues into simple and intuitive narratives.
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- A great attitude – be ready to roll up your sleeves and operate in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Partner management Experience marketing in the computing industry (HP, Dell, Microsoft, Apple, Intel)
What you’ll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
|Job Reference No. AHY1201305|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager