Media Sales Executive
An exciting career opportunity with an established MNC within the Media industry!
Your new company
You’ll be joining an established MNC with more than 3 decades of proven track record in helping businesses & individuals worldwide. As a global brand in over 150 countries, employees work hand in hand towards a common goal of always delivering the highest results.
Your new role
The Sales Executive is responsible for defining, proactively seek out and pursue potential business to drive sales from both existing, new corporate clients and companies via various social media platforms.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Design business development strategy, product portfolio and go-to-market strategy for the assigned markets
- Conduct research industry-related topics
- Prepare and create well-structured social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new audiences in a fun and interactive manner
- Liase with ecommerce partners to develop and implement sales strategies and generate sales revenue on behalf of clients across e-retailers and marketplaces
- Monitors and analyses market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify new opportunities in selected export countries.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- At least 2 years of related experience in technology, advertising, digital media industries
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and passion for arts and media
- Persistent and highly motivated to hit sales targets
- A team player, approachable, outgoing and fun personality
What you’ll get in return
The company is well known for their excellent work culture, internal growth opportunities and training programs. Furthermore, you will be working with highly driven and fun colleagues.
|Job Reference No. AHY1170793|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager