Partner Development Manager
The client is American global music company, one of the largest in the world.
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on marketing strategic efforts.
Your new role
- He or she will support the company’s macro business relationship with a selection of its largest digital partners globally and regionally.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding on the digital accounts they support, and will be supporting the wider team with numerous aspects related to their regional management, as well as for developing projects and initiatives that optimise revenue / opportunities for The company’s artists at those accounts.
- The Partner Development Manager will also support in optimizing The company’s streaming strategy across the region, working closely with local teams on supporting and implementing new initiatives and ideas aimed at maximizing its streaming opportunities and revenue.
What you’ll do
- Quickly develop expertise and provide support for numerous aspects of The company’s key distribution partnerships.
- This includes (but is not limited to);
- Project management across various activities related to the partner. This could include supporting content strategies, reporting integration, ongoing analysis of partner performance, problem solving, etc.
- Support the Partner Development team in developing & implementing long term strategy for optimizing outcomes with allocated partners, including cross-partner initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at allocated partners. Work closely with internal stakeholders;
- Implement and maintain regular communication of updates & insight, and build strong relationships across the business at all levels.
- Communicate and educate at all levels on best practices, operational procedure and complexities, analytics, and other opportunities.
- Closely track results of partner related campaigns and activities (working closely with regional digital account management teams) to ensure effective performance of projects
- Regularly compile and communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity to internal stakeholders.
- Support in the rollout of digital and streaming related activities in the region
- Assist in solving operations, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency.
What you’ll need to be
- Pro-active and resourceful go-getter who can flourish in a fast paced environment by identifying opportunities, coming up with creative solutions to maximise those opportunities, and driving plans through to completion.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing or Media Studies.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in artist management, label or digital service provider in strategy, business development and/or digital marketing.
- Proficient knowledge of Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music and other audio streaming platforms’ best practices.
- Preferably someone who has a strong understanding of the digital content landscape, including streaming, download and user-generated content models.
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Conversational and written fluency in English and Mandarin is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding and passion for various Asian music genres
- Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What you’ll get in return
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Investment in your professional growth & development
|Parent Job Reference No. AV5190821|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager