Product Growth Manager
The client is a content creator and media network, operating a suite of TV channels, radio stations and multiple digital platforms. They are seeking a Product Growth Manager.
Your new company
They are a team of intrapreneurs of an agile startup. The latest trends in social media marketing delights us. Enabling marketers and influencers to drive their amazing social campaigns keeps them going. Their goal: to connect the dots in the influencer ecosystem using technology and build this next big thing.
Who you are
- Entrepreneurial Builder. You dare to experiment with data-driven decision-making based on your quick analysis of the company’s strategic and competitive position, to create new marketing solutions in the social media space. Agile and quick, you are confident to navigate through uncertainties and test your hypothesis through lean development and experiments.
- Empathetic Strategist. You believe that the dots do connect before they do and have a resilient desire to see it happen for the users. Strategic and proactive, you lean on your understanding of the users to problem solve market-specific product challenges, gaps and opportunities.
- Driven Communicator. You have a resilient desire to influence internal and external stakeholders, communicating in clarity their involvement and value-add towards the product’s development and deployment. With your charisma and excellent communication skills, you’re able to win users and stakeholders for the platform.
Your contribution to the team
- Build and implement a growth strategy plan to acquire and nurture users – influencers, marketers, publishers.
- Analyse the entire user lifecycle to improve the adoption.
- Co-lead, manage and execute the agile and data-driven development of Socialhub product(s), collaborating with multiple teams across the company.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders (users, developers, etc) as you manage different product development projects
- Experience with social media products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Interest in driving growth strategies for a technology product
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
|Job Reference No. AV7250821|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager