Product Manager – Rx Pharma
About the Client
The client is a growing regional player providing a wide range and cost effective pharmaceutical & healthcare products to the region. Due to the current global situation they have experienced a significant growth over the last year and are now looking to hire a Product Manager to support their expansion.
- Work with Country Head to achieve net sales and profit objectives established each year during the budget cycle.
- Develop marketing strategies and initiatives to grow and engage new sales in existing and new markets
- Conceptualize and develop marketing materials, training materials and conduct training to the sales team
- Perform analysis of market data research to understand market trends, pricing, market dynamics and positioning of existing and new products.
- Understand the clinical environment to be able to deliver product messaging in line with the strategy
- Execute new product launches, marketing events and workshops.
- Allocate field time working and provide support to sales team to achieve revenue goals
- Build and maintain working relationships with key opinion leaders to facilitate market entry, early product adoption and product listing.
- Work closely with regulatory team to speed new products to market and gain upside for future sales
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Commercial Excellence to effectively deliver on product positioning.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 3 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience with product management exposure
- Good analytical skills, evaluate data and provide insights to improve sales
- Strong experience in RX products since you will be the POC for such product
What’s on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a booming industry and to be given broad responsibilities. The client offers a supportive and stable working environment.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital