Product Marketing Manager – Ads
About the Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing media platforms in the world. They have multiple products across different industries. They have recently set up a regional headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to expand their market to this region of the world, they are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager – Ads focused on increasing their brand visibility and awareness as well as come up with the right strategies while working with their key clients in Vietnam to help them in their plan to capture the market there. They are one of the world’s most well-known brand.
The Product Marketing Manager will be helping to develop, drive and implement the overall go-to-market (GTM) strategy of the product. You will be analysing the customers’ insights and provide useful feedback to the product team and help to refine the product. You will be working on the full end-to-end go-to-market strategies. You will be working with cross-functional teams to come up with a compelling marketing plan that positively influence their clients’ and users’ experience. You will be coming up with innovative product initiatives doe the local markets to help your clients scale and reach more users so that they can grow together with the company. You will make data-driven decisions to drive the product solutioning by understanding the pain points of your clients and users.
You will be working closely with the clients in the Vietnam.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 5 years or more experience in product marketing, working in the media or relevant areas
- BA/BS degree and above
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Hands-on attitude, detail-oriented and be able to make data-driven decisions as you will have ownership over the product
- A strong sense of media sales and marketing processes
What’s on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join fast-paced hyper-growth company in the media space. You will be joining one of the world’s fastest-growing company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the media industry, a self-starter, flexible on moving targets, and excited about making an impact to how advertising work.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Product Specialist
- CRM Specialist - Ecommerce
- Strategy Lead, CEO Office - Energy / O&G
- Assistant Manager / Manager, Strategy & Operations - Tech
- Senior Email Marketing Executive - FTSE 250 MNC
- Head of APAC Medical Marketing - Nutrition/OTC/Pharma/FMCG
- Manager, Marketing & Communications (SG) - Technology
- Digital Marketing Manager (PPC, Google Ads) - Technology
- Marketing & Corporate Communications - Advisory Firm
- Chief Marketing Officer - Software
- Senior Marketing Manager- 6 Months Contract
- Marketing Manager (CRM) - Global Record Label
- Head of Digital Marketing - eLearning
- Performance Marketing Specialist - Ecommerce
- Product Marketing Manager - Fintech
- Marketing Director, Asia Pacific