Product Marketing Manager
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Well-Established Technology Company
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on growth marketing strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Support growth marketing in the Asia Pacific region
- Source APAC insights through funnel and life cycle as well as channel and creative performance analysis. Use these insights to support Growth marketing tactics development and translate them into awareness, acquisition and retention marketing campaigns across the entire user life cycle products Share learnings and build best practices.
- Execute on campaign production management delivering growth campaigns across product areas. Optimize, and report on results.
- Infuse plans with test and learn ability, proficiency with experiment design, measurement, analysis, and reporting combined with deep domain knowledge of growth marketing.
- Collaborate with global, country and cross-functional teams as well as external agencies (including creative, production, and deployment agencies).
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, including multi-stakeholder management across multiple markets.
- Experience in growth marketing as well as project and campaign management.
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience working in FMCG industry, consulting, or on an internet-based product or service 2+ years of experience in technology and/or media preferred, or a demonstrated understanding and interest in the technology business.
- Experience in the short-form-video category is a plus.
- Strategic mindset and continuous curiosity, with a unique combination of data-driven decision making and pragmatic bias for action Strong ability to take initiative and ownership, collaborative working style.
What you’ll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
|Job Reference No. AHY1201933|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Senior Digital Account Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Merchant Acquisition / Account Manager (Digital Payments)
- Sales Support Analyst
- Digital Copywriter
- Digital Art Director
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- Management Associate
- Regional Business Development Manager SEA
- Partnerships Manager
- SEO Manager
- Marketing Specialist (SMB)
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager