About the Client
The client is a privately held leading provider of scientific & medical instruments, hospital infrastructure and laboratory furniture.
You are responsible for driving revenue and market growth of laboratory equipment, specifically for Chemistry, Analytical/Material Sciences and relevant services.
To liaise with suppliers and customers in a satisfactory manner with regards to enquiries and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Science or related disciplines
- Relevant sales experience for academia, government agencies or manufacturing industries
- Team player with a great attitude
- Willing to travel
What’s on Offer
As Product Manager you will join a market leading organization with a fast-growing footprint across Asia. You will be part of an entrepreneurial team where you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy to drive revenue growth for the business.
Recent Job Vacancies
- CRM Specialist - Ecommerce
- Strategy Lead, CEO Office - Energy / O&G
- Assistant Manager / Manager, Strategy & Operations - Tech
- Senior Email Marketing Executive - FTSE 250 MNC
- Head of APAC Medical Marketing - Nutrition/OTC/Pharma/FMCG
- Manager, Marketing & Communications (SG) - Technology
- Digital Marketing Manager (PPC, Google Ads) - Technology
- Marketing & Corporate Communications - Advisory Firm
- Product Marketing Manager - Ads
- Chief Marketing Officer - Software
- Senior Marketing Manager- 6 Months Contract
- Marketing Manager (CRM) - Global Record Label
- Head of Digital Marketing - eLearning
- Performance Marketing Specialist - Ecommerce
- Product Marketing Manager - Fintech
- Marketing Director, Asia Pacific