- Well versed with the Project masters schedule & deliverables.
- Prepare a schedule based on the deliverables for the respective task.
- Coordinate with suppliers & vendors for sample preparation & submission.
- Keep track record of list of samples submitted and approved.
- Coordinate with suppliers & vendors on the lead time for respective material and plan the project activities accordingly as per the master schedule.
- Coordinate with respective departments to track & monitor the shop drawings, production drawings, production, delivery & installation status.
- Coordinate with construction team on the delivery of material & equipment as per site requirements.
- Scheduling and monitoring of project management activities, resources, equipment and information. Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Prepare & present necessary reports and documents on the progress status during the inhouse project coordination meetings.
- Foresee any potential delays of respective task and report to the construction team.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Five years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Preferred have knowledge in Microsoft project
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
- Friendly work environment
- Competitive remuneration package of SGD 2,000 – SGD 3,000
|Job Reference No. AMCF01190821|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager