R&D Manager (Food Technologist)
About the Client
With 1000+ restaurant chain across 125 cities in China, the client is a world-renowned catering enterprise. The group is expanding their hotpot chain restaurant business in Singapore and they are looking for a R&D Manager to pioneer this exciting start-up in Singapore for the R&D department.
- Lead the product development for food innovation for savoury food product and beverage.
- Review existing products, modify and create new food development to prepare for menu design.
- Familiar with ingredient and raw materials supply, ensure consistency in food tasting for product development.
- Familiar and keep up to date with consumer market trend and establish food innovation to create more project wins.
- Identify potential new product development opportunities, strategize and plan for future deliverables.
- Execute lab benchwork and culinary innovation workshop to collaborate with suppliers and create innovative food concept.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with the ingredient suppliers in developing and commercialising the products and packaging, in conjunction with Supply Chain
- Lead and initiate key changes in food preparation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Collaborate with kitchen chef and mentor restaurant staff to ensure smooth operation.
- Evaluate and resolve quality issues relating to food safety and improve process control standards.
- Full R&D training will be given to this R&D Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as R&D/Food Technologist in F&B business.
- Knowledgeable in HACCP, ISO 220000 and food safety standards.
- Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with English and Mandarin counterparts.
What’s on Offer
Be part of a growing and leading F&B industry to innovate and develop new product to contribute to healthier lifestyle.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Global Vice President, Marketing - Series A SaaS Firm
- APAC Marketing Manager, Contract
- Business Development Manager (KOL Marketing) - AdTech
- Regional Marketing Lead (Pharma)
- Senior Manager, Partnerships & Strategic Alliances - STEM
- Accounts Executive - Billing
- Regional Commercial Director- CPG
- SEA Sales Director - EdTech
- Client Development Director - AdTech (Programmatic)
- Associate, Trade Sales, Global Transaction Banking
- Product Designer - Fintech
- Strategy & Finance Analyst/Senior Analyst
- Lead, Corporate Comms & Ethics - Global Tech Player
- Regional Brand Manager - FMCG
- Senior Account Executive, SE Asia - Financial Software Services
- Recruitment Manager, Sales & Marketing