Regional Content Manager
They are looking for a Content Manager to drive marketing strategies in ASIA
Your new company
They are the world’s leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. They power the world of work by truly understanding their clients and candidates, locally and globally. They provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
They are the leading global expert in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment across more than 20 specialisms. they benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive – creating opportunities and improving lives.
In Asia, they operate from twelve locations, with offices in Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Sunway and Singapore.
Your new role
- To provide the Asia marketing team with new content, content ideas and digital ways of delivering them and upskilling team members where required
- To support the business in meeting fee and performance objectives, grow market share and enhance the they brand by delivering effective and innovative content
- To work effectively as an integral member of the Asia marketing team and contribute to the usual daily workflow
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in copy writing and content publications, such as whitepapers, salary and recruitment trends commentary, expert blogs and articles to be published in print and online, via owned and earned media, as well as via external parties
- Experience in content marketing strategies for professional services industries
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills with a demonstrated ability to write creative and engaging content for a variety of platforms including websites, social media, and email campaigns
- Capable of making sound, timely business decisions and able to gain the buy-in of stakeholders
- Experience with social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter is desirable
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent marketing automation is desirable
What you’ll get in return
With them you’ll never stand still because they harness your potential. They believe in promoting their people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless.
As a Content Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be developed into people or business leadership role. They have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards. They provide an attractive base salary and bonus.
|Job Reference No. AHY1191601|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager