Regional Digital Marketing Lead (Performance) – EdTech
About the Client
Start up Education Technology business in Singapore.
- Performance marketing: responsible for driving end to end paid digital media campaigns and execution in close collaboration with our agency partners and country teams, including goal setting, campaign planning and KPI reporting.
- Integrated media campaigns: coordinate campaign planning, execution and reporting with media agencies on integrated full-funnel marketing and paid digital campaigns.
- Analytics: leverage on Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer) to provide insights and optimisation recommendations.
- Conversion rate optimisation: identify direct channels conversion and drop offs points to optimise media and user funnels.
- Innovation: develop new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Test & learn: conduct and measure various digital marketing experiments and conversion tests.
- Stay up to date to the latest ad tech and industry trends impacting our industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputable university in marketing, digital, business management, media or a related field.
- Demonstrated 7 or more years in a digital marketing position with a focus on performance marketing, paid media campaigns management and digital analytics.
- 2 or more years in an in-house, ecommerce company marketing role, responsible for online traffic and customer acquisition.
- In-depth hands on experience on Google marketing platform and in particular SEM/ Display/ Video campaigns (including audience strategy, tracking implementation, bidding strategies and optimisation strategies).
- Solid knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and at least one mobile app measurement platforms (MMP) such as Appsflyer or Branch.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms advertising solutions and in particular Facebook Ads, best practices and analytics.
- Experience with ad tech/conversion tracking and implementation and in particular Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation frameworks.
- Experience in a fast growing start-up/ fast-paced environment.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on Offer
A chance to join a start up EdTech business within in Singapore. This role is ideal for someone who has worked in start ups previously.
|Job Reference No. AMP4203939|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital