Regional Marketing Specialist
About the Client
Headquartered in United States, the client is a global Multi-National Corporation specializing in industrial solutions. With over 120 years of history, the client continuously delivers innovative solutions in a rapidly changing market. The team is looking for a regional marketing specialist to spearhead the business within the Asian region.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to accelerate revenue and business growth.
- Analyse and study market trends to explore potential new business development
- Build and expand the brand’s identity and regional presence.
- Conceptualize events and webinars to increase leads for the sales team
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to develop sales pipelines.
The Successful Applicant
- About 3 years of marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Proactive and have strong business acumen
- Marketing knowledge in Digital Marketing & Events.
- Familiar with market trends.
What’s on Offer
This is an opportunity to work with an organization who focuses on employee experience and growth. Training and development are present for employees to continuously up-skill themselves. The successful applicant will receive a competitive package.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital