Responsibility Marketing Operations Analyst
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Well-Established Technology Company
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on marketing operations strategic efforts
Your new role
- Help manage team operations to ensure smooth business activity throughout the year, identifying opportunities to improve internal efficiencies.
- Drive OKR setting and grading exercises, partnering with regional teammates to ensure quarterly goals are aligned, measurable, and published to key stakeholders with meaningful commentary.
- Oversee quarterly budget and contracting processes.
- Facilitate internal communications (recurring newsletters), maintain team website, and lead bi-weekly syncs with global and country teams.
- Develop a detailed responsibility product and research launch calendar for APAC in partnership with our global cross-functional team; prioritize updates to effectively allocate local resources.
- Lead localization efforts for priority product launches and research programs by facilitating validations with country teams and external vendors, managing review timelines with the global team, and identifying opportunities to streamline ongoing workflows.
- Support resource planning exercises (head count, project prioritization) to ensure the team is set up for success.
- Lead competitor analysis and market intelligence at a regular cadence to support YouTube’s marketing strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3+ years of work experience with a BA/BS degree with fluency in English.
- Experience in budget management and internal reporting.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; balance deep analytical rigor with actionable insights.
- Passion for online video / app ecosystem.
- Acute attention to detail, with experience building and managing complex processes.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, especially as it relates to project prioritization.
- Expertise in project management, keeping teams on-time and on-goal.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities
|Job Reference No. AHY1201022|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Senior Digital Account Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Merchant Acquisition / Account Manager (Digital Payments)
- Sales Support Analyst
- Digital Copywriter
- Digital Art Director
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- Management Associate
- Regional Business Development Manager SEA
- Partnerships Manager
- SEO Manager
- Marketing Specialist (SMB)
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager