S/VP – Digital Transformation
About the Client
A multi-billion vertically integrated Engineering group.
Reporting to Group CTO, the role of S/VP Digital Transformation is an individual contributor-Executive position with full leadership responsibility in digital transformation strategy to create positive impact to business areas. You will be joining an organisation comprised of several business areas, providing solutions and support to critical important needs locally and at the global level. The two main areas of focus are (1) help businesses to transform their solutions / products using digital technologies, and (2) internal digitalisation, such as processes, improving efficiency and productivity through digital initiatives.
Your new role:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of digital transformation, digital & data technology, and data services in the organisation, setting the vision and bringing stakeholders together in this journey.
- Acting as the organization’s technological thought leader, you will oversee all technological endeavours and analyse performance metrics. You must remain aware of emerging technology trends and adapt the organization’s technology platforms as needed.
- Examine and be involved in relevant technology scanning for related short-term and long-term business needs of the organisation.
- Work closely with other internal Technology Offices & R&D community in recommending and approving capital investments designed to help its Digital business objectives.
- Provide leadership and oversee the competency training for the engineers and workforce of the company.
- Work with external R&D and technology agencies
What you need to succeed:
This role requires an experienced leader in digital transformation to create differentiated value to stakeholders in the organisation. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to navigate through a diverse business and be able to understand the pain points of business owners quickly and applying digital solutioning to translate it into competitive solutions / products.
- Proven track record of success in technology-related leadership positions
- Background in Computer Science or related fields. MBA is a plus.
- Ability to engage business owners and proactively help to improve their solutions/products.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Professional and ethical behaviour
- Analytical minded and proficiency in data analytics.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital
- Application/Production Support Engineer (eCommerce, Permanent)