- Outdoor sales visits to New contacts – with potential to convert new contacts into our customer contact lists
- Tele market/make appointment to visit.
- Introduction of our services, namely, laser cutting, waterjet cutting services & one-stop fabrication shop.
- From visits – access to : Nature of business of new contact – for feedback to Indoor Sales Team & possibility to use as additional vendor source.
- Take note of facilities availability for access to credit worthiness for future credit application reference.
- Feedback to Indoor Sales Leaders & Sales Team after visits for quotations guideline on price range.
- Update in system after visit – see New Customer Entry – Visits
- Outdoor sales visits to Existing but In-active customer
- Nature of business (if unknown previously) – for feedback to Indoor Sales Team & possibility to use as additional vendor source.
- Feedback to Indoor Sales Leaders & Sales Team after visits for quotation guideline on price range.
- Update in system after visit if info is useful & no record before
- Follow up on Quotations quoted by Indoor Sales Team/Leaders for enquiries with higher quoted value.
- Make apppointment to visit for further discussion if necessary
- Feedback to Indoor Sales Team/Leaders & indicate feedback on quote for further follow up if necessary.
- Urgent deliveries & collection to meet customer schedule.
- Credit application from customer
- Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) from Custs & Vendors Approval List (VAL) Application
- Follow up on poor paymaster customer
- Close follow-up/negotiations until payment is received including cheque collection.
- Generate Minutes of managemet for Sales & QC
- Follow up action from management
- Purchase urgent spares for machines/workshop – priority for machines in operations.
- Cheques collection from customer
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Minimum 5 years experience
What you’ll get in return
- Alternate Saturday
- Friendly work environment
- Insurance coverage
- Competitive remuneration package of SGD 2,500 – SGD 3,500
|Job Reference No. AJS1190821|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager