V&A Communications Manager
The client is a leading global consultancy firm and they are looking for an experienced communications manager.
Your new company
The client is a leading global player in the consultancy space and they are looking to expand their Singapore and global teams. They are currently looking for an experienced communications manager to join their team here.
Your new role
As their Venture and Acquisition (V&A) Communications Manager, you will oversee a regional scope and your responsibilities will include:
- Manage marketing and communications activities focused on V&A activities
- Work with the branding team on achieving branding and communication goals
- Create communications strategies, including internal communications, client communications, press releases and media
What you’ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need at least 10 years of experience in a similar capacity and must have a background handling Venture and Acquisition communications. You must possess exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
What you’ll get in return
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, you will be working with a high performing global team. There will be good career progression opportunities for you.
|Job Reference No. AV1202633|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager