Transform the digital capability of your senior team in just a couple of days with our on-site Digital Leadership Boot Camp. Inspire a mindset shift and more agile, innovative thinking by accelerating their digital knowledge and exposing your leaders to new ways of working.
What is the Digital Leadership Boot Camp?
The boot camp will develop participants to be better equipped to adopt the mindset and behaviors needed for a customer-centric, digitally savvy, agile organization. They will feel comfortable taking steps to influence the working culture and current practices, and they will feel confident operating in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
Who is a Digital Leadership Boot Camp for?
The Digital Leadership Boot Camp is intended for the senior leadership team (across all business functions) of your organization. The concepts and frameworks discussed over the two days are primarily suited for senior management and executives but are also relevant for current and future managers and leaders, change agents and program managers.
How is a Digital Leadership Boot Camp structured?
The participants will prepare by completing some pre-boot camp activities. Completing this work prior to the boot camp allows for the maximum possible learning potential, with these insights referenced throughout the two days. These activities comprise of:
- A few thought-provoking articles to expose participants to new ways of thinking, or to introduce them to new terminology
- A brief survey to benchmark existing confidence and to get an insight into the mindset and culture of the organization through the eyes of its employees
- A clear expectation setting for the bootcamp, which will explore the context, purpose, objectives and the agenda of the two-day event
- A task for each participant to set a simple objective of their own, specific to their job role and their aims
What does a Digital Leadership Boot Camp cover?
Over the course of the two days, the Digital Leadership Boot Camp will cover:
- Digital Landscape
- Customer Centricity
- Agility & Innovation
- Digital Mindset & Culture Insights
- Culture for Digital
- Strategy Implications
- Reflection & Personal Pledges
What are our learning principles?
We believe in creating learning that works, through fully engaged participants working towards meaningful outcomes. To that end, the Digital Leadership Boot Camp design is underpinned by the following principles:
- Experiential Learning
- Expert-Driven Learning
- Active Learning
- Peer Learning
- Ongoing Learning
What can be personalized, localized and customized?
We work with organizations to customize features of the Digital Leadership Boot Camp:
- Introduction from senior stakeholder: defining relevance and purpose
- Sector-specific case studies
- Framing and key takeaways
What can be localized to specific regions?
We are able to work with global organizations to localize the Digital Leadership Bootcamp content based on your region. Here are some examples of how we can work with you:
- Introduction from regional senior stakeholder: contextualization
- Some region-specific case studies
- Regional implications explored in discussions and reflection points