Excited about embarking on a career in HR and making a positive difference for people at work? Or perhaps you’re already a seasoned HR professional looking to upskill, advance your career, and increase your earning potential?
No matter where you are on your HR journey, one thing is clear: unlocking your potential starts with the right HR qualifications in the UK.
Let’s explore how HR qualifications can help you thrive at every stage of your career adventure.
What are the best HR qualifications in the UK?
The best HR qualifications in the UK are awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). They’re the professional body for human resources (HR), learning and development (L&D), organisation development (OD) and all people professionals.
They’re experts in people, work, and change – and their HR qualifications in the UK set the international standard for people professionals.
HR courses in the UK for total newbies
If you’re new to HR but want a fulfilling career in the people profession, the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice is the perfect starting point.
This HR certificate is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in either HR or Learning and Development. While studying for this HR certificate, you’ll learn the essential skills to be eligible for an entry-level position like HR Assistant or HR Administrator.
You’ll also gain the capabilities you need to attract new talent and maintain your organisation’s ability to do right by your people.
Best HR courses in the UK for people with experience
Already working in HR but want to climb the ladder? The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management will help you progress to the management level.
You’ll build on your existing HR knowledge, diving deeper into topics like diversity and inclusion, well-being, and global people management. You’ll also get a sound understanding of how HR fits into achieving strategic objectives and how data can be used to improve performance.
However, if you’re more interested in Learning and Development at this level, check out the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development.
Best HR courses in the UK for seasoned professionals
If you have years of HR experience under your belt but are keen to work strategically to lead and shape the future of your organisation, the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is for you. It will give you the skills to expand your autonomy, so you can strategically direct organisations and their people. This is the crème de la crème of HR certifications – and your key to the top-level jobs and higher salaries.
Why study for a CIPD qualification?
There are many reasons. Here are a few…
- Earn more money: More likely to get a higher-salaried position or pay rise.
- Climb the career ladder: Be a better candidate for promotion and higher-level roles.
- Work abroad: CIPD qualifications are recognised by employers across the globe, so you have the freedom to travel.
- Badge of honour: Show the industry you value knowledge and ethical practice.
- Grow in confidence: Enhanced knowledge and skills go hand in hand with confidence.
- Make connections: Being part of the CIPD and studying with other professionals is a great way to access the right networking circle.
Studying HR certifications with Avado
The best HR qualifications in the UK are awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualifications. The best HR courses in the UK are provided by us here at Avado. That’s because we’re:
- 100% online: Our learning fits around your busy life.
- Bite-sized learning: Enjoy everything from live classes to videos.
- Intuitive platform: Makes learning easy.
- AI-focused: We empower you with the latest tools.
- Brilliant teachers: Learn from industry experts.
- Thriving community: Collaborate with other professionals.
- Unlimited support: There’s always someone to help.
- 0% finance: Options from 8 to 18 months
But ultimately, the proof is in the pudding. And 97% of our learners say a CIPD qualification has made them more desirable to employers.