The CIPD is the leading professional accrediting body for HR and Learning and offers you a pathway to getting internationally recognised qualifications. CIPD membership is your gateway to accessing the latest CIPD research, content, and events, and a CIPD qualification is key in advancing your level of CIPD membership.
CIPD Enterprises has exclusively partnered with AVADO to create inspiring learning experiences that deliver lasting impact and are all about your success.
By gaining your CIPD qualification with us, you will have exclusive access to the latest thinking from the experts at the CIPD, delivered entirely online through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus.
A CIPD qualification is all about long-term career impact – 73% of our recent graduates have already progressed their careers and on average boosted their confidence by 30% through getting qualified.
Book your CIPD Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free.
* A representative example for CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice: Loan £1,734.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £144.50. The total amount repayable will be £1,875.00 which includes a deposit of £141.00. Click here for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Experience award-winning CIPD learning that works
With over 25 years’ experience, 25,000 students and over 1 million hours of learning design under our belts, we’ve developed a unique approach to online learning.
Our great tutors, inspiring content and unparalleled support are delivered through our award-winning online campus and will set you up for every success in your career.
That’s why we are CIPD Enterprises’ only official online learning partner. And together we won Best Training Partnership at the Training Journal Awards 2016 and Best Online Distance Learning Programme – Silver at the Learning Technologies Awards 2016.
*Click here for full Terms and Conditions
What does CIPD stand for?
The meaning of CIPD is the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. The CIPD is the leading professional association for HR and L&D, with over 145,000 members worldwide. CIPD received its royal charter in 2000 in recognition of its pre-eminence, stability and permanence in the field of HR.
What is the CIPD qualification?
CIPD qualifications represent the highest standard of excellence in the industry. Qualifying with a CIPD registered certificate or diploma opens up excellent career opportunities, as many employers will require job applicants to be CIPD qualified.
What are some CIPD jobs the qualification will make me eligible for?
There are a wide range of jobs a CIPD qualification could make you eligible for, and they are reliant on which level you choose to study. For example you could be an HR Administrator, Advisor, or Analyst depending on your level and skillset.
What are the different options of CIPD training I can choose from?
The CIPD course you choose will depend on your career goals, available time, experience and qualifications, including what part of the industry you want to focus on.
For those looking for a job working in the industry, a distance learning course can be the perfect solution. The options available with AVADO are:
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in HR Practice – Provides a solid foundation across all areas, ideal for those looking to start a career or those currently in support level roles.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in HR Practice – The same as the Level 3 certificate, but with two additional units providing an even more comprehensive set of skills and knowledge.
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in HR Management – This course is designed to give those already working a deeper understanding of internal and external factors, different practices and data utilisation – everything you need to be an excellent manager.
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management – As with the Level 3 Diploma, this course is the Level 5 Certificate with two additional modules covering an even wider range of topics.
Those wanting to further their career in Learning & Development should consider studying one of our CIPD L&D courses:
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Award Programmes in L&D – These individual awards focus on separate key areas of L&D so are ideal if you just want to improve your skills in one of those subjects. Each one is a unit from the Certificate and Diploma.
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in L&D – Ideal for those looking to become a L&D manager or further their skills.
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in L&D – This is the most comprehensive L&D course we offer, with seven units allowing you to choose your specialist areas to focus on. These are all the units from the Level 5 Certificate, as well as one of two sets of an additional two units.
We also offer The Future of HR and Learning Hub, which allows both CIPD professionals to keep up-to-date with new skills and ensure their industry knowledge is always growing.
Choose the CIPD HR qualification that suits you
AVADO offer CIPD HR courses at Foundation and Intermediate level. If you’re unsure which is the right level for you, enquire now to speak to an expert Course Advisor.
“AVADO is the perfect place for an individual who wishes to pursue CIPD. The Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) is user friendly and can be navigated by anyone. The tutor support and student success team were also both excellent.”
Kevin Rodrigues, HR Level 5 Diploma
“The support I received from AVADO and my peers on the course was incredible.
My tutor, was also really helpful throughout. From start-to-finish he was always there to get me through – something that came as a wonderful and welcome surprise for an online course!”
Regaynor Johal, HR Level 5 Certificate