As the UK’s leading specialist hire company, we provide the best pumping, heating and cooling solutions for every conceivable need, location and application. Our aim is to help our customers address the real-life challenges they face – whether planned or emergency – in the quickest, most professional and cost-effective ways. We pride ourselves on offering the safest, most reliable equipment sourced from the world’s top manufacturers.
With the appropriate on the job training, supervision and guidance, provide efficient and effective administration support to the Learning and Development and Human Resources Team.
This will be combined with undertaking a formal Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR practice, leading to Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). 20% of you time at work will be allocated to your apprentice training.
Training (Learning and Development) duties
Being guided by the Head of Training to ensure the administration of all Learning and Development tasks are completed, including but not limited to:
- Upkeep of employee training records
- Attendance on internal and external training courses
- Certificates and qualifications are accurately captured.
- Booking of training courses
- Liaising with training providers
- Communicating joining instructions to delegates.
Supporting the HR function
Working with the Head of Human Resources to help support the wider team including HR, Recruitment and Payroll. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, directing them to the correct person, or taking messages accordingly.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Working with the wider HR team supporting with a range of administration duties.
- Letter writing and photocopying as and when required.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- A good standard of numeracy
- A good standard of literacy
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Computer literacy, competence with MS Word, Excel and database entry
Personal Specification competencies / behaviours
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A methodical approach to work
- Personable and able to form effective working relationships with colleagues
- Able to communicate clearly with staff at all levels
- Able to work to fixed deadlines
- Conscientious, reliable, and trustworthy
- A strong sense of integrity and discretion
- Willing to work flexibly to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Able to follow instructions and learn new tasks quickly
Wolverhampton WV1 3JEApply