2021 Data Accelerator Programme
Legal and General
Apprenticeship – Fixed Term Contract
26 May 2021
Are you looking for a programme that is technically challenging? One that allows you to develop technical skills whilst applying them to real-world business challenges?
We’re looking for any candidate who can answer “yes” to the above for our 2021 Data Accelerator Programme. If you’re successful, you’ll join Legal & General’s well-regarded investment business, which plays a pivotal role in our continued success.
You will be joining us on an 18-month rotational programme focused on developing your data skills and business acumen. You will be working towards your Data Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship qualification, which has been designed to embed cutting edge data skills into your day to day role. As part of your rotations you will be working across a variety of projects, providing technical and data solutions to a range of stakeholders and customers.
You will have the chance to learn through live interactive workshops lead by Data Scientists and via highly tailored online learning and practice. All the while you will be applying your new skills to real world business challenges using live company data, whilst being coached along the way by a dedicated Data Mentor.
We are looking for learners who are highly motivated, passionate about learning and ready to take their analysis skills to the next level. We’re not expecting prior industry or data experience, but we’ll want to see that you have the tools to develop quickly. We are open to candidates of all ages and education levels.
In order to qualify for the programme and the apprenticeship qualification you will need to have:
- Achieved a C in both Maths and English GCSE
- Not currently pursuing another government funded scheme
- You have the right to work in the UK and have lived in the UK or EEA for the past 3 consecutive years.
- Have no prior education, training or associated qualifications in a related sector subject area, e.g. in Data Science, Data Analytics or Computer Science.
- Please note that a requirement of the apprenticeship programme is that you will attain considerable new knowledge and skills as a result – so degree level qualifications in subjects with a heavy statistical component, like Mathematics or (BSc) Economics will require enhanced application checks to ensure you are a suitable candidate for the programme.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, dependants’ pensions, at least 22 days’ holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Legal and General
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Sales Development Representative
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- People & Culture Administrator - Modulr
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Marketing Executive
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search
- Recruitment Consultant - Trust in Soda