Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
Modulr are currently recruiting for an experience Office Coordinator for our Edinburgh office. As an Office Coordinator at Modulr you will work closely with the PA to CEO & Office Manager and Leadership Team members, supporting on ad-hoc projects to push our rapidly scaling business forward. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with a fast-paced and collaborative culture and be instrumental in accelerating our growth.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Maintain Edinburgh office cleanliness and tidiness
- Liaise with building management and outside vendors
- Greet and assist guests
- Coordinate in-office events
- Order stationary and other supplies
- Collect and distribute post
- Administrative tasks for Executive Leadership Team as needed
About You: To join us as an Office Coordinator you’ll need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Sales Development Representative
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- People & Culture Administrator - Modulr
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Marketing Executive
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search
- Recruitment Consultant - Trust in Soda