- Marketing and PR
An opportunity to be part of the marketing team who are helping to scale a future Gen Z partner for brands.
Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. We’re really proud of our impact and growth over the last few years. Especially more recently, our CEO, Timothy Armoo was honoured with a Forbes 30 Under 30 accolade.
With clients who include all major record labels, Vestiaire, Charlotte Tilbury Nike and even the UK Government we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic. (Click here to be blown away)
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a Marketing Executive to hit the ground running and support our own Brand Marketing team.
About the role
Fanbytes is on the hunt for a hungry, star-in-the-making Marketing Executive with a love for social media and content creation to join our growing Brand Marketing and Communications department.
Reporting into the marketing manager, you’ll be an important part of our wider marketing and comms team who lead activity across organic social, paid media, SEO, performance marketing, PR, events and other activations. You’ll be helping to deliver top class multi-format content that drives our social presence, brand awareness and ultimately connects us with our customers in innovative and memorable ways.
Your understanding of the world of marketing and both existing and emerging social media platforms is important, together with your passion for creative storytelling.
Supported by smart, talented and hugely kind team members, you will play a key role in driving success in this key stage of our company’s growth, helping Fanbytes engage a wider network of brands who want to with the hearts of Gen Z.
- Be a lynchpin in the coordination and execution of Fanbytes marketing and communications activities
- Create and curate written and graphic content including our industry leading newsletters and guides.
- Monitor viral trends and trending topics that may be relevant to Fanbytes and work with the wider team to ensure we are at the forefront of these trends
- Ensure our website is updated with engaging and fresh content – including news, blog posts and case studies (with support and direction from wider team).
- Support on ideation and resulting creative for Fanbytes owned social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Continued monitoring of these channels to ensure continued engagement and growth
- Support research for profile-raising activities such as speaking opportunities.
- Support the collating of award entries of our work.
- Contribute to and help to manage the upkeep of the Fanbytes marketing activity and content calendar – key to our forward planning
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge and experience of organic marketing methods – including content, social media, and online advertising
- A good understanding of the nuances of B2C vs B2B marketing and communications
- Experienced in idea generation for content creation
- Adept in research based tasks and projects
- Experience of video production a benefit
- Experience of CRM systems like hubspot a benefit
- You’ll have minimum 2 years experience in a similar role – ideally in an agency environment
- You’ll be interested in the latest marketing and PR activity from GenZ targeting brands
- You’ll have a great affinity with and understanding of youth culture which you enjoy applying to your creative skills and engaging content ideas
- Viral trends and the latest hit memes get your juices flowing
- You like the idea of pushing the boundaries of marketing and advertising on Tiktok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube.
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A team player!
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- We have an upskilling fund in place to help your personal development and you get time off each quarter to use this.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: asap
Contract type: permanent
Location: We are a London based company and operate via a hybrid model. Our team rotate coming into an office a couple of days a week for team based projects and to collaborate.
- Marketing and PR
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- HR Assistant
- Sales Development Representative
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- People & Culture Administrator - Modulr
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search