Apply for an open role at OpenSignal
- Unspecified role
Who are Opensignal?
Opensignal, a mobile analytics company, is the global standard for measuring real-world mobile network experience. Using billions of measurements collected 24/7 from tens of millions of smartphones, we analyse real-world mobile network experience at the largest scale and frequency in the wireless industry. We believe measuring how the network performs directly through users’ eyes is key to building better wireless networks. Our insights are used across the industry by mobile operators, telecoms regulators, equipment manufacturers and analysts. We have done business across six continents and have driven press headlines in 80 countries, in an industry impacting the lives of billions around the world.
Founded in 2012, Opensignal is a high-growth global company harnessing the power of mobile technologies and big data analytics to redefine how the mobile industry measures network performance. We’re part of the Global Telecoms ‘Power 100’, TechCity Future Fifty, and backed by an impressive portfolio of investors: Octopus Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, Frog Capital and Passion Capital.
Having doubled our team to 60 within the last year, we plan to grow beyond 80 employees by the end of 2019, to help drive our vision. We’re headquartered in Angel, London, where you’ll find most of our employees, who we like to call ‘Opensignalers’, but the teams you’ll work with are global. A truly international team, our ‘Opensignalers’ work across four continents, and represent over 25 nationalities and languages.
Can’t see an opportunity for you within our current vacancies?
We’re always keen to hear from people who want to join us! If you want to be part of our mission to become the global authority on wireless, then get in touch with your CV!
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary and stock options to share our growth
- Matched-contribution based pension scheme, company-wide bonus, private healthcare (including wellbeing subscriptions and discounted gym membership), cycle to work scheme and MacBook of your choice
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and the ability to make an impact from day one
- Personal development budget for conferences, courses, materials and training; with access to a learning platform that provides access to curated content for inspiration on spending your budget
- Growing library of books and regular ‘OpenSessions’ (internal learning talks)
- Our ‘Opensignalers’ – an ambitious, focused and friendly team backed by some of Europe’s top investors
- Ability to work flexibly as well as regular socials and all-company events (from team lunches, to our monthly HQ socials and bi-annual away days)
- HQ in Angel, central London, filled with fresh fruit, coffee and an abundance of snacks and drinks, set in an area buzzing with coffee shops, eateries, a local market and bars.
- Unspecified role
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Broadgate Search
- Recruitment Consultant - Trust in Soda
- Recruitment Consultant - BioTalent
- Recruitment Consultant
- Marketing Communications Officer
- Commercial Analyst Intern (3 month FTC)
- Service Support Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Actuarial Operations Analyst
- Pension Consultant